Saturday 10 October 2015

Winter Project for the Games Art unit.

   Hi everyone,

   For this project we have to choose an object that we would want to model and texture it.
   After a small talk with my teacher I decided to go for the scary version of Jack in a box.
   As usual, I went online and did a bit of research. Tried to find some interesting boxes and some really scary clowns. After hours of searching on different websites a could not find a clown that would look nice in the day light, but at the same time to be scary at night. But, as you can see in the images below, I decided to go for the clown from the animated cartoon franchise "Scooby-Doo".


The beginning of the modeling. I decided to go and do a low poly first so that when I will go into ZBrush I will have the base of the face ready.
I did the same thing the box. Even if I could go into Quixel Suite and use NDO to create the normal map for the box (would have been easier), I decide to go for the ZBrush workflow so I can get familiar with that type of workflow, since is the first time I am using it.



No comments:

Post a Comment