Thursday 29 October 2015

Another update on the Winter Project for the Game Art unit.

As I said in the last post I went with the model in zbrush and started working on some of the details.
This is the finished high poly model. I might change it a bit, but do not know yet.


For me, the most difficult part while doing the High poly was doing the hair.
It took me a while till a found some good tutorials, but after that everything was going way faster.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfRSN2cF0lg

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ElgJTFpA4

I also included some images with the wireframe from Maya.

In the end modifying the low poly did not took that much, the most difficult part remained the hair, plus the face and the hat.
For doing doing the head I used the Quad Draw tool in Maya and draw on to of a decimated version of the high poly. I choose this workflow because I have used it before in the Maya class, and it a very simple and fast way of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment