Tuesday 20 October 2015

Small update to the Winter Project for the Game Art unit.

I am almost done with modeling the Jack in Maya. Next step will be to get it into ZBrush and try to get a more detailed version of it.
For fun, I put some colours on him, some light in the scene, and tried to get a good rendering of it.
I am quite happy with how the low poly looks, but I am aware that I might need to modify it when I am done with the high poly version.
At the moment I do not know how I will do the hair, hopefully I will find a good tutorial  that could help me. 
I like how the face ended up, it is getting closer and closer to my reference.
 
I consider that the light will be one of the most important part of this project, which will help me make the Jack look more scary. 
I am still considering on how I will lit him, but think that this part it will have to wait till I will put it in engine.



1 comment: