Tuesday 25 November 2014

Tank Concept- Session 6-Week of 17th November

       This week's assignment was to create a tank or armoured vehicle concept, using the perspective construction and value techniques for lighting, that we learn in class (see Classwork-Session 6-Week of 17th November post). The design of the vehicle did not had to be too complex, because a simple design would have helped us with the construction and lighting. 
        
       For this assignment I had 2 mood boards, because the internet was full with a lot of great images of real tank and concepts.

         After looking a bit in the moodboard I went and started drawing in my sketchbook, making some simple concepts, not caring on the design but more on its functionalities.
        After sketching I went in photoshop and started doing some silhouette of tank, trying to come up with some designs, but I was not so proud with them, and did not like how the design looked in photoshop, so I went back to my sketchbook, combining all the previous designs in one.
            After a time I came out with this design, not such a great one, but as I mentioned earlier, we had to keep it simple.
                             
                                                                    My final concept.
              I also added a human shape in the concept, suggesting the dimensions of the tank. 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment