Tuesday 25 November 2014

Classwork- Session 7- Week of 24th November

            This week in class we had to design, after a short briefing about body proportions, a dwarf and an elf character. These character had to respect some proportions as well, the dwarf had to be 4 heads tall, and the elf 9.5 heads. As you can see I stood and worked only on the dwarf, it took me like 2, 2 and a half hours. I will try making the elf these days, and also post it on the blog.


       Over the weekend I modified a bit the dwarf, after a got some feedback from one of my friends.

              I also managed to do the elf, and I stood on it only for 2 hours, 2 hours and a half, so I have not got time to go into too many details.

I also put them in one image to show the difference between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment