Saturday 15 November 2014

Insectoid- Personal Project

          Being inspired by the assignment that we had this week (about designing an "insectoid" with a recognisably insect based), I decided to make a second design, a personal project, that I am proud to share it with you guys. At the moment my laptop kinda bailed on me, so I do not know how good the quality of the image is. If it is that bad, I will try and update it after I fix my problem. I have not done like on the other one, a front and side view, or go in stages, because I did not thought that in the end I will want to upload it.
          Please if you think that there is something I can add to it, or I mist something, or made a mistake, or simple you like it, add a comment with what you think. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment