Saturday 21 January 2017

Small update.

Not much has changed since the last update.

I started changing some of the textures. Went in ZBrush and started modeling the wood planks and all the other object that I wanted to have some edge damage.

At the moment I am looking into:
-how to create a realistic flower bouquet to put in the vase on the chest.
-start creating the beach view.
-creating a better material/texture for the fabric on the pillows, bed, and sofa.
-changing the scale of some objects to make them feel more natural.
-getting rid of some of the razor lines.
-changing a bit the composition as the door that leads to the hallway is kinda taking the attention from the rest of the room. I am planning on closing that door, however, I will keep the hallway. It will just be done separately. Giving me the chance to work more on it.




As it can be seen, I have a lot to improve on the lighting. I am still looking into that, however, at the moment I am more concern on the objects in te room and on the composition. I will start working more on the lighting when everything is in its place and most of the objects are done.






No comments:

Post a Comment