Sunday 19 February 2017

Almost there!

A lot has changed since the last update.

I changed the composition, started working on the lighting and improving on the materials a bit.
After receiving some feedback I decided to close the door since it was taking the attention from the overall room and redirecting it to the hallway and to the police tape.


Another decision was to chance the direction of the sun. If before the light was coming from the window that is near to the door, now the light source is coming through the window at the painting desk. By doing this, I got a nice shadow effect on the chest which I decided to keep.


Even if I closed the door I decide to keep the hallway, trying to work on it as it was his own thing. I started adding trims at the corners and cables so I can get away from the razor lines (even if it is not 100% possible).


I am still not 100% happy with the lighting, however, now I am kinda done with the overall composition and layout. So in the next weeks, I will work mainly on lighting, trying to get something that looks a bit better.



                     To check out my full portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/riprajanu





No comments:

Post a Comment