Sunday 27 November 2016

New Update.

New update before the Alpha submission.

Since last time I modified the main desk and the chair. I did that so I can get them to a higher detail level, so that they will match the other objects in the room. By the end of this project I might modify some other objects as well.
What I also did was to play with the UE4 particle system. I created a flame for my candles and some 'light dust' in order to make the room feel more realistic.
I also added a light beam at the window, which helps with filling up that area, however I am not 100% happy with it and I will try and modify it for the next update.

The material on the wall is 100% proceduraly created using Substance Designer , however I will modify that one by the end update as well, since I think that is can be improved.


What is can be seen with the new chair is that it gives a more modern look to the room and it helps with the balance between the vintage objects and the new ones.


I still haven't created a material for the wood that is on top of the bed since it is not that important at the moment. I would not want the viewer to be admiring them.






As it can be seen, the beam of light is no great, however it works for now.



This is the end of this update.



No comments:

Post a Comment