Saturday 23 April 2016

Winter Submission- Head Update.

So after I was done the new design for the head it was time to go in Maya and get started with the modifications that I wanted to do. 
I just took the low poly version of the head in ZBrush and started to do the mask. I am happy with how the hair looks so I am not considering modifying it, just adding more stuff on top.
As I already got comfortable with ZBrush I did not had to look for any tutorial. I knew exactly what I had to do and where every tool is.
After finishing with ZBrush and getting the backed normal map from xNormal, I went in Quixel Suite 2.0 to get some material.
As I did before on this project I did not stood and did everything in Quixel. I just got the materials that I needed and closed it, since it is disturbing my workflow too much.


I am happy with how the head looks at the moment, I still want to do more stuff to it but now I need to do the textures for the box. I want to get everything to a certain level so that if I do not have time to submit the version that I want I could still submit a better version than the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment