Monday 25 April 2016

Done.

Hi everyone,
I am done with my 3D task for the Game Arts unit.
It has been a while since I started this project, but I learned a lot of new things from it; but I still had some stuff that I wanted to try but did not had the chance.
As you can see I included some screenshots from the scene view and from the game view. I am quite happy with how the scene ones look without all the image effects, but I wanted to have something that looked more cinematic in the end so that it will look like a short film when I animated the camera. I will try and see if there is a way of rendering out the animation, I would love to include that in my portfolio.
One of the things that I wanted to try and did not had the chance due to Unity's shader, was to blend textures so that I could have way less than I have at the moment. I literally had to go and do almost each object individually if I wanted the snow to be in a specific spot, which I did.
Even if our tutor provided a shader for us I was already done with texturing the environment when that happened.

                                 Scene screenshots.

                                  Game screenshots.

 Even if I was done with the environment pretty fast, spending a lot of time in Unity trying to make it look good, I still think that if I was to do it again I could do it way better and faster. 
Hopefully, I will have the chance to try and due a new one in the future, even if my dream is to be a concept artist I do not know where I will end, maybe I will have the chance to do something for film and there I will need to include a lot of 3D work since everything need to be really detailed.

Hope that you guys like what I have done with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment