Friday 31 October 2014

Scary monster concept-Week 5 - Session 4 - Week of 27th October

             In the spirit of Halloween, this week's assignment was to create a scary monster concept. 
             We had the chance to choose how our monster should look (monstrous, ghastly, drippy, icky, ghoulish, ghostly, witchy, stylised). I started by making 6 silhouettes of monsters, choosing 3 that I want to detail a bit, and, remaining with just one that I want to be my concept.

                                                               Reference:


                                                       
                                                             The silhouettes.
                                                     
                                                       The 3 that I detailed a bit.
                           
             My final concept. As you can see I modify it, because the one from the 3 detailed silhouettes, wasn't too correctly designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment