Saturday 18 October 2014

Futuristic Weapon

This week homework assignment was to create a futuristic sci fi weapon. Some things that we had to respect were: 1. It should be a mechanical one 
                       2. Must be a projectile firing gun
As usually I started by researching for reference, first for some real guns, then for some sci fi weapons, that other artists have done. As you can see in the images below, I continue by doing some quick sketches, selecting and modifying the one that I like, till I choose the one that I want to be my final design.
Reference:
                                                The designs from my sketchbook:
                          The 3 designs that I wanted to go further with, and modify them a bit:
          The gun that I chose to go for as my concept, with some small changes from the last image:
                                                                  Final design:

No comments:

Post a Comment