Thursday 23 October 2014

Perspective Drawing- Week 4

         This week assignment was to complete a tutorial of an urban environment, in 1 point perspective.  (  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCW9D2GytHo  )
          Some points that we have to complete were:
                     1.It had to be done in our sketchbook/a separate peace of paper.
                     2. It had to be finished off with colours ("watercolour or light markers tend to work well for this style of environment drawing")
                                                       
                                                      First sketch, using the tutorial.
 
                                              
                                               As you can see I modify my sketch a bit because the composition was off balance. So I had to add some elements to restore it.

The painted design (watercolour)

                              As I was not fully satisfied with my watercolour sheet, and wanted to go digital with this project, I tried a photoshop version of it.

My final design ( with some small details from the previous image)

No comments:

Post a Comment